27 6 / 2012
For those of you, who aren’t up on the hot gossip, Cam is gone for the Summer doing BAMF trans* activist shit in California. I know what you’re thinking, “That sound like an amazing opportunity for Cam, but he does know that you need constant adult supervision, right?”.
I hear you, tumblr. I completely understand your concern. I’ve never lived alone. EVER. I was very skeptical that I would survive all of this, but it’s been over a week, and I am still alive with limbs intact and I haven’t caused bodily harm to anyone else (proud, much?) Nevertheless, this has not been entirely without it’s mishaps, and I’ve decided to enumerate a few of the happenings for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
- Locked myself out of the apartment building
- Done lots of yoga
- Adjusted my eating (more about that later)
- Made it to work on time (e’ery day)
- Taken the trash out of the trash can with the intention of taking out the trash, but instead leaving it on the living room floor for 8 1/2 hours while I was at work (gold star)
- Walked all over the city to run errands
- Had authentic New York White Pizza
- Tried (in vain) to make Castro stop whining